Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative
Would you like to play a key role in supporting TrackMan's Support Team and our customers? Are you motivated, self-driven and willing to go the extra mile? Then you should join our successful TrackMan Support team!
As a Tier 1 customer support technician, you will be providing an exceptional customer experience, interfacing with multiple internal and external teams, and using technical disciplines and know-how to resolve complex issues. This position is based in Scotttsdale, AZ.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide a positive and respectful customer experience during interactions
- Communicate with internal and external customers to resolve issues and answer question
- Perform troubleshooting of issues with vendors, customers, and on-site staff
- Performing incident management and problem resolution tracking for Trackman systems
- Identification and troubleshooting of production-related incidents and problems. This includes detection of system, application, or performance degradation or unavailability
- Escalate outage and other production interruptions to appropriate individuals/groups
- Document and accurately describe observed concerns and resolution methods to resolve issues
- Ensure a high level of accuracy and attention to detail while following documentation of equipment and activities regarding systems
- Ensure that all communications are handled or forwarded internally in a timely manner
- Enter all calls into the ticketing system and track progress on all issues to ensure timely response and resolution
- Possible light travel or on-site testing in the local area
- Other non-support job duties will be given based on experience and qualification
- Test TrackMan and TrackMan related software(s) then provide quality feedback to the QA department
Your ability to build and maintain positive relationships is crucial for the role. You will work with a variety of customers to provide remote support in the initial phases of troubleshooting.
- Experience in operations/customer service preferably from a demanding industry
- Customer-focused experience focused on satisfaction
- Excellent communication skillset
- High attention to detail and ability to provide consistent quality
- Self-motivated individual who delivers on commitments
- Experience with technical support and troubleshooting methodology
- Ticketing system knowledge and support workflows
- Strong computer skills, Windows 7-10 configuration (device management), Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of sports including golf and baseball is an advantage
- Knowledge of radar and video technology is a strong advantage
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- The chance to work with a dynamic and global team
- The opportunity to make a major impact on a company on the leading edge of technology, data, and sports
- TrackMan Inc is a drug-free environment
Join the home of a powerful sports brand and a one-of-a-kind technology
TrackMan A/S is a fast-growing sports technology company that develops, manufactures and sells 3D ball flight measurement systems for a variety of sports. Originally developed for golf, TrackMan now enjoys a market leader position in several sports disciplines such as baseball in measuring and delivering real-time sports motion data. Based on a unique brand reputation, we are proud of working in close partnership with the top athletes, organizations, and teams that rely on our technology to stay ahead of the race.
Our proprietary technology is based on expert knowledge about radar, computer vision, data, and software engineering. Our solutions are developed by specialists who endlessly explore and challenge new technical boundaries. TrackMan’s blend of cutting-edge technology, sports, and continued growth make our company an outstanding place to work. Our work culture is entrepreneurial, driven, and rewarding as you get to collaborate with inspiring colleagues and interact with the leaders of golf, baseball, and football.
We are a Danish company founded, owned, and managed since 2003 by three entrepreneurs with a strong passion for sports. Today, we have a global footprint with our headquarter located in Denmark (Vedbaek) and offices in New York, Phoenix, Poland, Seoul and Tokyo. We employ about 600 people worldwide, half of which work in Denmark, where most hardware and software products are developed, tested and manufactured.
Where innovation happens
At TrackMan, we know that great people make great products. We believe that teams thrive and innovation sparks in an atmosphere where people are encouraged to think for themselves, where everybody’s voices are heard, and where the best ideas prevail in the pursuit of the exceptional solution. This mix is what makes TrackMan an inspiring company – for our customers and our colleagues.
Share our Passion!
Apply today and join a company with great technologies, passionate colleagues, and great opportunities to grow
Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible.