Do you have a passion for Certification and Approval? And do you thrive on working closely with engineers and test houses?
If so, we can offer you an exciting opportunity in our R&D Hardware team. At TrackMan, we are growing fast and constantly striving to further develop, produce and deploy our market-leading sports tracking solutions. Hence, we’re looking for an experienced and highly motivated Certification Engineer to ensure the certification and approval in different countries and markets.
ARE YOU OUR NEW CERTIFICATION ENGINEER?
You will work closely with our in-house R&D engineers, management, and external test houses. You will have the overall responsibilities for successfully certification/approval of TrackMan’s products by providing information about design for approval & certification at project kickoff, EMC measurement during development, and ensure final product certification and approval prior to launch.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Representing Trackman in interactions with external bodies (e.g. NEMKO and CTC) when it comes to standards related to product compliance
- Ensuring that Trackman's products are safe, legal and meet or exceed customer expectations for compliance with national/global regulations in the markets they're placed
- Identify standards and requirements (EMC, RED, Safety, etc.) relevant for TM products
- Handling of compliance programmes in the organisation by "translating" the safety and regulatory requirements into design requirements for design engineers
- Driving the certification process by generating required documentation for certification, selecting test house(s), obtaining quotations, scheduling and monitoring progress
- Report progress and non-compliances to management
- Carrying out training of colleagues in Hardware team in updated information related to product safety and other regulatory requirements
- Organising and maintaining documentation for compliance to include certifications, test reports and other technical documentation in our PLM system (Test reports, certificates, RoHS list)
- National Certification/approval for APAC, EMEA, NA and LATAM
BASED ON YOUR EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES YOUR WORK COULD ALSO INCLUDE
- Identify and solve EMC, Safety, etc. issues
- Independently conducting EMC pre-compliance measurements
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- A bachelors or masters degree in Science or Engineering (electronics is preferred) or equivalent qualification/experience
- Min. 3-5 years meaningful work experience in product certification
- Good understanding of EMC design
- Experience with CE and FCC approval procedures and processes
- Hands-on experience of measurement equipment and measurement methods
- Hands-on experience of building EMC test setup incl. configuration of the setup
- Good understanding of apparatus construction and product manufacturing
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
An exciting opportunity to join an innovative, informal, dynamic, fast-growing high-tech company with many interesting products on the market and in the pipeline. You will join a team of highly skilled, innovative, and motivated colleagues and help develop our software code, platforms, and processes. You will also join a company where everyone takes pride in their job and in their deliverables. Your assignments will both be team-based and independent.
Join a powerful sports brand with a unique technology
Our proprietary technology is based on expert knowledge about radar, computer vision, data, and software engineering. Our solutions are developed by specialists who endlessly explore and challenge new technical boundaries. TrackMan’s blend of cutting-edge technology, sports, and continued growth makes our company an outstanding place to work. Our work culture is entrepreneurial, ambitious, and rewarding, as you get to collaborate with inspiring colleagues and interact with the leaders of golf, baseball, and football. Based on a unique brand reputation, we are proud of working in close partnership with the top athletes, organizations, and teams that rely on our technology to stay ahead of the race.
We are a Danish company founded, owned, and managed since 2003 by three entrepreneurs with a strong passion for sports. Today, we have a global footprint with our headquarters located in Denmark (Vedbaek) and offices in New York, Phoenix, Poland, Korea, and Tokyo.
We are now more than 600 hundred people worldwide, half of which work in Denmark, where most hardware and software products are developed, tested, and manufactured.
Where Innovation Happens
At TrackMan, we know that great people make great products. We believe that teams thrive and innovation sparks in an atmosphere where people are encouraged to think for themselves, where everybody’s voices are heard, and where the best ideas prevail in the pursuit of an exceptional solution. This mix is what makes TrackMan an inspiring company – for our customers and our colleagues.
Share our Passion!
Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible. The position is intended for our Vedbæk HQ, Danish language is not a requirement.