TrackMan Range Installer
TrackMan Range Installer
Do you have a passion for on-site installations and project coordination? Do you thrive by working closely with customers across borders? Then, we can offer you an exciting opportunity.
At Trackman we are growing, as we are constantly striving to further develop our market-leading sport tracking solutions. Therefore, we are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Installer for our Golf Driving Range Product.
Are you our new Installer?
You will work closely with the global operations team, sales representatives, customers, AND subcontractors. Your main responsibilities will be to (1), ensure that driving range installations are planned and completed in line with expectations, (2) work directly with Installation Operations Manager to understand and verify all project requirements and prerequisites prior to installation, AND (3) assist TrackMan Operations team with additional tasks as needed while not on-site for an installation.
What will you be doing?
Planning of driving range installations (preparation): 30%
- Prepare system configuration ahead of shipment
- Coordinate shipment and logistics
- Coordinate pre-installation (must be completed before TrackMan arrives on site)
On-site range installation (execution): 50%
- Coordinate and execute the onsite installation of the driving range systems
- Calibrate radar configurations: tracking units, mapping of bays, targets, launch area, etc.
- Setting up Wi-Fi access points across the range
- Installing Android touch screens
- Overall Q&A is responsible for each installation
Project Support (office): 20%
- Provide relevant feedback to R&D
- Provide technical details for future projects
What are we looking for?
- Ability to travel internationally; up to 75%; including potential night and weekend availability
- Strong organization, planning, and problem-solving skills
- You have hands-on experience with project coordination and installations
- Ability to use all needed hand tools, securing, and terminating wire/cables
- Experience with IT infrastructure, setting up network and Wi-Fi Access points
- As a person, you are very organized and capable of working in teams, as well as independently
- Passion, drive, excellent work ethic, and ability to self-start without direct supervision
- You have great communication skills (both writing and speaking in English)
What do we offer?
An exciting opportunity to join an innovative and fast-growing high-tech company, where you will be part of a new business area with great potential. You will be responsible for the planning and installation of driving ranges across borders, where your experience and energy will be highly valued.
You will work closely with key stakeholders across the organization from business development and sales to our R&D department - and customers in the field. And as part of your work, you will have the opportunity to improve and further develop our product and installation processes, as we have an informal and very dynamic company culture.
Join the home of a powerful sports brand and a one-of-a-kind technology
Our proprietary technology is based on expert knowledge about radar, computer vision, data, and software engineering. Our solutions are developed by specialists who endlessly explore and challenge new technical boundaries. TrackMan’s blend of cutting-edge technology, sports, and continued growth make our company an outstanding place to work. Our work culture is entrepreneurial, ambitious, and rewarding as you get to collaborate with inspiring colleagues and interact with the leaders of golf, baseball, and football. Based on a unique brand reputation, we are proud of working in close partnership with the top athletes, organizations, and teams that rely on our technology to stay ahead of the race.
We are a Danish company founded, owned, and managed since 2003 by three entrepreneurs with a strong passion for sports. Today, we have a global footprint with our headquarter located in Denmark (Vedbaek) and offices in New York, Phoenix, Poland, Tokyo and Seoul. We employ about 650 people worldwide, half of which work in Denmark, where most hardware and software products are developed, tested and manufactured.
Where innovation happens
At TrackMan, we know that great people make great products. We believe that teams thrive and innovation sparks in an atmosphere where people are encouraged to think for themselves, where everybody’s voices are heard, and where the best ideas prevail in the pursuit of the exceptional solution. This mix is what makes TrackMan an inspiring company – for our customers and our colleagues.
Share our Passion!
If you got what it takes, apply today and join a company with great technologies, passionate colleagues, and great opportunities to grow
Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible.