Global Social Media Manager
Global Social Media Manager
Seize this rare opportunity to join team TrackMan and bring our presence on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and other platforms to the next level. Take control of our social media game and make sure we connect even stronger with customers and fans worldwide. You’ll work at the intersection of sports and technology, collaborating with some of golf’s biggest stars.
- Develop and execute the social media strategy at TrackMan
- Lead and manage our digital channels across platforms and outline how our employees and partners can do relevant and meaningful social media activities
- Coordinate daily social media activities, including campaigns and content
- Ensure we meet all deadlines, deliveries and storylines
- Use your skills to guide TrackMan toward social superstardom in the most productive and innovative way
- Report on efforts and performance to make sure we push our limits and constantly evolve
You’ll be part of a small, dynamic, skilled, passionate Marketing team based in our HQ north of Copenhagen. When you begin, you’ll be the only person fully dedicated to social media. But we expect the team to grow because you’ll be doing such a great job.
- You need to have proven experience in building brands in social media - likely, you have worked +5 years building brands and creating strong connections with your audiences through various social platforms
- We specifically expect you to be experienced in YouTube, Meta (Facebook/Instagram), Twitter and Pinterest. Being on top of the latest digital trends is essential
- A deep understanding of the world of golf is not required, although certainly a plus. No matter what, we expect a passion and curiosity that will get you there soon
Join the home of a powerful sports brand and a one-of-a-kind technology
Our proprietary technology is based on expert knowledge about radar, computer vision, data, and software engineering. Our solutions are developed by specialists who endlessly explore and challenge new technical boundaries. TrackMan’s blend of cutting-edge technology, sports, and continued growth make our company an outstanding place to work. Our work culture is entrepreneurial, ambitious, and rewarding as you get to collaborate with inspiring colleagues and interact with the leaders of golf, baseball, and football. Based on a unique brand reputation, we are proud of working in close partnership with the top athletes, organizations, and teams that rely on our technology to stay ahead of the race.
We are a Danish company founded, owned, and managed since 2003 by three entrepreneurs with a strong passion for sports. Today, we have a global footprint with our headquarters located in Denmark (Vedbaek) and offices in New York, Phoenix, Poland, and Tokyo. We employ over 600 people worldwide, half of which work in Denmark, where most hardware and software products are developed, tested, and manufactured.
Where innovation happens
At TrackMan, we know that great people make great products. We believe that teams thrive, and innovation sparks in an atmosphere where people are encouraged to think for themselves, where everybody’s voices are heard, and where the best ideas prevail in the pursuit of the exceptional solution. This mix is what makes TrackMan an inspiring company – for our customers and our colleagues.
Share our Passion!
We imagine you have hands-on experience working in social media, where you have built brands and activated commercial partnerships. Being on top of the latest digital trends is important. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible.
Got what it takes? Apply today and join a company with great technologies, passionate colleagues, and great opportunities to grow