TRACKMAN IS LOOKING FOR A SKILLED MECHANICAL ENGINEER
We can offer you an exciting opportunity in our hardware team. At Trackman we are growing, as we are constantly striving to further develop, produce and deploy our market leading sport tracking solutions. These new products are based on multi sensor technology including high frequency radar and high-end vision technology - we are therefore looking for an experienced and highly motivated mechanical engineer for mechanical product design.
Are you our new mechanical engineer?
You will have a close working relationship with our talented mechanical- & electrical engineers in R&D hardware, tracking, and software, as well as colleagues from our in-house production, sourcing, and management. You will have the opportunity to engage with various technologies mechanical technologies in both high and low volume.
What will you be doing?
- Injection molded plastic, cast aluminium, metal plate construction by punch and bend, Gasket, Protection in Silicon. Machining of all materials
- Working with all phases of the product development process from concept, design, system integration, validation, maturation and documentation in order to deliver on customer expectations, desired quality, at the right time and unit cost
- Development of customized solutions and updates to products based on inputs from in-house stakeholders in accordance with the applicable directives and standards
- Assistance to production with fixtures and tools for more efficient assembly, as well as problem solving for issues arising in production and ensuring production documentation is up-to-date and correct
- Prototyping in 3D printed/vacuum casted parts
- Creating/updating revision controlled and detailed mechanical drawings and assemblies in MCAD system
What are we looking for?
- Minimum B.Sc/Eng. In mechanical engineering or equivalent technical experience
- 5+ years’ experience from high-end products and design-for-manufacture
- Analytical with ability to calculate and simulate basic mechanical systems like tolerances, force loads, vibrations and kinematics
- Understanding of how regulatory safety standards impacts on design choices
- Hands-on experience of building mechanical prototypes in our mechanical workshop
- Experience with SolidWorks preferable
Join the home of a powerful sports brand and a one-of-a-kind technology
Our proprietary technology is based on expert knowledge about radar, computer vision, data, and software engineering. Our solutions are developed by specialists who endlessly explore and challenge new technical boundaries. TrackMan’s blend of cutting-edge technology, sports, and continued growth make our company an outstanding place to work. Our work culture is entrepreneurial, ambitious, and rewarding as you get to collaborate with inspiring colleagues and interact with the leaders of golf, baseball, and football. Based on a unique brand reputation, we are proud of working in close partnership with the top athletes, organizations, and teams that rely on our technology to stay ahead of the race.
We are a Danish company founded, owned, and managed since 2003 by three entrepreneurs with a strong passion for sports. Today, we have a global footprint with our headquarter located in Denmark (Vedbaek) and offices in New York, Phoenix, Poland, Seoul and Tokyo. We employ more than 600 people worldwide, half of which work in Denmark, where our hardware and software products are developed, tested and manufactured.
Where innovation happens
At TrackMan, we know that great people make great products. We believe that teams thrive and innovation sparks in an atmosphere where people are encouraged to think for themselves, where everybody’s voices are heard, and where the best ideas prevail in the pursuit of the exceptional solution. This mix is what makes TrackMan an inspiring company – for our customers and our colleagues.
Share our Passion!
The position is intended for our Vedbæk HQ, Danish language is not a requirement.