Golf Simulator Installation Specialist
Golf Simulator Installation Specialist
Do you have a passion for technical project installations involving hardware, physical structure, and IT infrastructure? Would you like to work for a fast-growing sports technology company with fantastic development opportunities? Then read on.
TrackMan is looking for ambitious people who can take responsibility for carrying out project installs of our market-leading golf simulators. These are sold to private individuals who have a passion for golf, golf clubs, professional golfers, retailers, and commercial golf simulator centers. Your key focus will be to manage the on-site installation end to end and deliver the customer's dream golf simulator. You will develop your skills in project management, construction, and IT infrastructure. The role both requires flexibility and offers flexibility.
In the position, you will be part of a large team across North America managed from Scottsdale, Arizona. You will have an opportunity to grow your career with TrackMan, as many previous colleagues have done – both in this team and by rotating to other teams.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work directly with Installation Operations Manager to understand and verify all project requirements and prerequisites before installation.
- Carry-out end to end and high-quality installation of TrackMan Golf Simulators
- Establish positive relationships with customers and co-workers
- Provide simulator client support per our current policies and agreements
- Establish best practices and innovative concepts related to product installations
- Assist the TrackMan Operations team with additional tasks as needed to help the TrackMan business
- Lead by example, demonstrating an attitude of safety, cost control, asset management, and professionalism to all indirect supervision
- Strong organization, planning, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, customer representatives, and private home-owners
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Understanding and using power tools safely
- Good knowledge of basic AV and PC components
- Basic understanding of golf and/or golf swing
- Ability to read instructions, write reports, complete after-action forms
- Passion, drive, excellent work ethic, and ability to self-start without direct supervision
- Takes pride in knowing you have built the customer's dream golf simulator
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally; around 39 weeks a year
- Ability and desire to work independently
- Must have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record
- Minimum of a High School diploma or GED
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- The opportunity to make a significant impact in a company on the leading edge of technology, data, and sports
- A diverse customer base including successful athletes and business people
- An opportunity to develop yourself in project management, IT infrastructure, and customer management
- The chance to work with a dynamic and global team
TrackMan Inc is a drug-free environment.
Join the home of a powerful sports brand and a one-of-a-kind technology
Our proprietary technology is based on expert knowledge about radar, computer vision, data, and software engineering. Our solutions are developed by specialists who endlessly explore and challenge new technical boundaries. TrackMan's blend of cutting-edge technology, sports, and continued growth makes our company an outstanding workplace. Our work culture is entrepreneurial, ambitious, and rewarding as you get to collaborate with inspiring colleagues and interact with golf, baseball, and football leaders. Based on a unique brand reputation, we are proud to work in close partnership with the top athletes, organizations, and teams that rely on our technology to stay ahead of the race.
We are a Danish company founded, owned, and managed since 2003 by three entrepreneurs with a strong passion for sports. Today, we have a global footprint with our headquarters located in Denmark, Europe (Copenhagen), and offices in New York, Phoenix, Poland, Seoul and Tokyo. We employ about 600 people worldwide.
Where innovation happens
At TrackMan, we know that great people make great products. We believe that teams thrive, and innovation sparks in an atmosphere where people are encouraged to think for themselves, where everybody's voices are heard, and where the best ideas prevail in the pursuit of the exceptional solution. This mix is what makes TrackMan an inspiring company – for our customers and our colleagues.
Share our Passion!
Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, please contact Kevin Noble, Vice President of Golf Operations. Phone: +1-810-225-9855 ext. 242. The start date is as soon as possible, and interviews take place on an ongoing basis.